Navigating the requirements of OSHA, DOT, DHEC, EPA, and other federal, state, and local safety, health, and environmental regulatory agencies can be overwhelming for any company. Couple that with implementing the appropriate programs, administering training, and conducting audits and all of a sudden it becomes difficult to even know where to start.
Partnerships with Life and Safety create successful Environmental Health and Safety Management Solutions (EH&S) for large and small businesses.
We provide partnership services for both small and large businesses to take the guesswork out of creating, implementing, and continually maintaining a successful Environmental, Health, and Safety Management System. These partnerships offer support with various compliance and risk related initiatives, are customized to fit each client’s specific needs, and are the perfect fit for Human Resources, Facilities, and Management professionals that, in addition to their normal functions, are tasked with compliance and risk management.
Typical services offered with Life and Safety Partnerships Include:
- Management Systems Mentoring, Development, and Support
- Process Development and Review
- Online and Classroom Training
- Records Management
- Customized Auditing and Corrective Action Management
- Hazard Chemical Management
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Committee Meetings
- Compliance Reporting
- Health, Wellness, and Ergonomics Programs
- First Responder Training
- Management System Auditing and Benchmarking
- Continuous Improvement Support