Use code OSHA100 by October 22nd and save $100 off the cost of the class.
Date and Time
October 30-November 2, 2018
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Life & Safety Consultants, Inc.
31 Boland Court
Greenville, SC 29615
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Training Course Description
This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in general industry. Topics include scope and application of the OSHA General Industry Standards, general industry principles and special emphasis on those areas in general industry which are most hazardous. Upon course completion students will have the ability to define general industry terms found in the OSHA General Industry Standards, identify hazards which occur in general industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA General Industry Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of OSHA General Industry Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Topics Covered Include
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces, Including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Hand and Power Tools
- Accident Investigation
- Job Safety Analysis JSA/JHA
- Arc Flash Awareness
- Respiratory Protection
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Awareness
For more information or to sign up visit our [enrollment page].